This introductory workshop provides the necessary tools to resolve common business issues, so you can meet the challenges of today’s fast-paced, complex business environment.
Key Issues Covered
- Problem Solving — Fixing things that go wrong
- Decision Making — Choosing among options
- Planning — The fine art of protecting future actions
- Innovation — Raising the bar and improving standards
- Understand the relevance of timing of action for managers
- Find the correct starting point in both times of crisis and in status quo
- Learn why problem solving is important but why raising standards is critical for growth
- Make better decisions faster and more consistently
- Ensure the success of any plan
Virtual workshop via Zoom.
You should attend this webinar if you are open to the challenge of learning new thinking skills and approaches to common issues that consume up to 90% of a manager’s time, energy, and resources.
Managers are often judged almost solely on their problem-solving ability.
While many managers invest a great amount of time and energy trying to tackle problems, power managers invest in a range of tools and skills.
“If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to treat everything as if it were a nail.” ~~ Abraham Maslow
This workshop is designed to expose attendees to skillsets that go beyond the traditional problem-solving process required to succeed in today’s fast-paced work environment.